Electronic Monitoring Program
The Electronic Monitoring Program (EMP) is a program of the Wood County Sheriff’s Department, used as an alternative to incarceration. Please ensure that all the following items are in place at the time of the enrollment.
1. Enrollment Scheduling:
· The Wood County Sheriff’s Department will inform you of your enrollment date and time. All clients will be required to fill out an application and complete an assessment.
2. Phone Requirements:
· You must have a working analog telephone line. (No “Voice over IP” or Digital lines)
· Your phone must be able to dial toll free numbers
· Your phone line must not have any features. Such as:
Ø Call Waiting
Ø Call Forwarding
Ø Call Blocking
Ø Your phone cannot be cordless
3. Fee Payments:
· All monitoring fees will be paid directly to the Wood County Sheriff’s Department.
· Your initial payment of $168.00 ($21.00 hook-up fee included) is due at the time of enrollment.
· You will be required to make weekly payments of $147.00 ($21.00 daily) until completion of the EMP program.
· Fees may be paid in the form of Cash, Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
· Out of County transfer fees require an initial payment of $231.00 ($21.00 hook-up fee included).
· You will be required to make weekly payments of $210.00 ($30.00 daily) until completion of the EMP program.
4. Work Schedule:
· Be prepared to give the officer that enrolls you your complete work schedule.
· You will be required to turn in timecards to the Wood County Sheriff’s Department staff on a weekly basis.
Wood County Sheriff's Department